Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the family


Well here is the family! My TEAM, hence the reason for my blog name - Dee’s TEAM. 1st photo left to right is myself and my wonderful husband, Tony. He is a great guy and we have been hanging out together for a long time. He is pretty much my favorite person to hang out with, ok, well most days. 2nd picture is my hubby with our oldest son Eric, 3rd photo on top is our second son Andrew with 2 “friends”. The second row is my son Andrew with my daughter Michaela, dancing up a storm. The middle bottom picture is of the three of them. All my wonderful children, of whom I am very proud. I can honestly say the greatest accomplishment of my life! All of the pictures were taken a few weeks ago at my niece Beth’s wedding. We had a wonderful time. It is not often that we can get a picture of everyone together at the same time in the same place. So this was a big score! A Christmas card for sure!
The wedding was amazing; a fantastic time was had by all. The food, the band, the company, it was a wonderful day. Wishing Beth and her new husband Billy a lifetime of
love… Here is the beautiful couple.

No comments: