Wednesday, October 12, 2011

goals...

i am not a runner.  i am not a gym enthusiast.  but..this summer  i decided to try to be more aware of my exercise regimen, or lack of...
so i signed up for a health miles program at work, and... i have to say that it made me more competitive,
made me want to walk more and encouraged me to be more  aware of my lack of exercise.  so....(big drum roll here) TODAY..  i have to  say that i am as surprised, as most of you will be that... since the beginning of the program which started on July something  --- i have walked 5,000 miles. YES 5,000 miles. 5,000.  come on that is worth a cheer... and for those of you who REALLY know me, you  know this is a HUGE accomplishment...   it has gotten me through some really rough days,  times when i really needed to clear my head... and some times when i really needed to beat the pavement out of frustration.... i  loved it... now i need a new passion for the coming season... cooking???

No comments: