a sure way to beat the heat... just close your eyes and pretend your feet are hanging over a dock on the lake and cool water is splashing all around you. don't you fell cooler already?
Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 6 large fresh strawberries, chopped or ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- 6 standard sized graham crackers
- 1 tbs melted butter
1. In food processor add the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and milk, process until well combined. Add the strawberries, pulse to combine.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds, leaving about 1 inch of the top empty for the crust.
3. Crush the graham crackers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin. Pour into a bowl mix in a tablespoon of melted butter.
4. Divide the crust evenly between the popsicles, press down gently to compact. Insert popsicle sticks, freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days.
love sent, xo