Thursday, September 10, 2009

so you know i have a crush on september...

this is one of the reasons...over the weekend at the airport i enjoyed my first pumpkin spiced latte of the season and it was heaven.

and then there is .... where do i begin? i love it all, the cooler weather, sweaters, football, crackling fires, just baked pies, bubbling soups, corn stalks, planting some mums, curling up on the couch with a good book or a movie, which reminds me i need to rent this one.
it's such a good movie - everyone likes to see thier inbox with a sweet message. i know i do and... tom hanks - i love tom hanks he reminds me of someone i love.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i was sharing one with you..xxoo

Leonor said...

oh my god....what is the delicious cup of yum yum....where the heck can I get a pumpkin latte??!?