Tuesday, October 1, 2013

dear october...

i think i say this every month, but again,  i can not believe we are turning the page on another month.  
october makes me want to wrap myself up in a quilt, eat bowls of soup and burn pumpkin spice candles all over the house.   october has some heart hurting memories for me and i can't look at the month and not remember them.  it's not that i don't think of those memories at other times,  it's just that sometimes my heart is not prepared for some of the feelings that surface at this time of year.  *sigh*

but it's just another confirmation of the balance of easy and hard that we all have to live through.

i guess this week summer is returning, and i must say, i am totally looking forward to it.  sunshine always makes me feel better.




this month i plan to:

stay focused
listen to new music
sing in the shower (be glad you can't hear this)
make lists
take walks
get lots of rest
allow myself to make mistakes
count my blessings
plan a dinner party
burn pumpkin spice candles
be open
read more books
eat cider donuts
take more pictures (this might not be possible)
reflect on the memories.  


love sent, xo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love You! xo

Anonymous said...

MMMMM cider donuts! KT:)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you. It is so hard to believe that 3 years have gone by. xo