Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anticipation.....


I am anxious to finish up this day. I am looking forward to a nice long weekend coming up. Hoping it is filled with lots of eating and fun time with family. Maybe some hanging out in front of the fireplace with my favorite someone – cozy up. I am planning on hopefully making a dent in my shopping. I will be out there with all the other crazy people, only thankfully I don’t have any one item that is an absolute must find. We are going with the flow. Every year I have great plans of everything getting done early
which never happens and I can assure you it will never happen this year either but hey, I can dream right? I know I will be painting something, or crafting something, or baking something right up until the last minute it’s just my nature.
I have lots of parties coming up so there will be lots of fun things to share. Cookie swaps, ornament parties, country decoration swap, we got all kinds of parties coming up. Starting with tomorrow nights annual night before thanksgiving party which I wouldn’t miss ever. Lots of friends, lots of fun, lots of food.

No comments: