Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally

Well I have been reading blogs for a while and have been very intrigued by so many. Mostly I feel like I learn something everyday. So for a while I thought what would I possibly write in a blog that anyone would really want to read? Then I thought life - just everyday life, big events, little events, happy ones, sad ones, funny ones, etc... and maybe there might be a day that someone learns something from me. So I finally decided to venture out and have a blog of my own.

I am a mom of 3 almost grown kids and I feel so lucky - they have brought me so much joy.
Now that is not to say we have not had bumps and detours on the journey, oh yes, in order to enjoy the wonder you have to deal with the bumps... I have a great hubby that has joined me along the way and been there for me.. lucky, lucky me. I love my family and feel that with them beside me anything is possible.
I enjoy all kinds of crafts, sewing, scrapbooking, photography etc, etc i love it all and have found so much inspiration in so many places on the internet. I wonder how I ever lived without it...

No comments: