Monday, October 26, 2009

weekend wrap...

so the weekend flew by as usual, but, i got lots done…

finally got my hair touched up ……
lucky for me i have special people that look after me to make sure
that i can look my best… the color is great! thanks for squeezing me in your
already very busy schedule. … let me know what i can do for you… xo
peach crepes? or extra strong coffee? whichever one you prefer.

sat nite’s get together was fun. glad you liked the martha stewart macaroni and cheese and chicken piccata . think i will skip the cinnamon martinis next time - taste great but turns out the color is hard to get past, at least for me. the cinnamon sugar rim is a keeper. i’ll find a new martini to use the rim on. the wine .. and… oh… the wine….. lots of new ones to put on my shopping list.






david, thanks for the special single cookie but more importantly, for all future gatherings you are on for the lobster tail from luberto's - not sure i ever had anything better.







i am determined to appreciate and photograph every beautiful day before the cold days of winter creep in. mornings are dark and nights are chilly and this coming weekend clocks will be turning back. soon we will all be settling in for a long winters nap. so until then jump on your bike and hit the bike trail.... i know i had to work off all the food i ate on sat night.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos dee

Anonymous said...

These could be Postcard photos, makes that bike path so inviting to explore. Beautiful colors.