Tuesday, April 13, 2010

thoughts...

my personality does not allow me to focus on one thing (it's obvious i should be on medication) and if you are like me and can multi-task then i say don't focus (why limit yourself?). i get easily bored and distracted so i need to do more than one thing at a time, but note,  all of my projects can work together. i figure this blog satisfies my inner publicist and editor, and allows me to connect with like minds. my hunger for creativity is also satisfied in the blog via posting recipes or ideas etc. it also helps me to see other peoples views and ideas, you learn something every day. i have learned  that you can't control what other people think or feel, you only have control of your own feelings. 
by the time you read this, i will be at work and in a meeting with my boss and that can never be good, no matter how much positive energy i put into the thought. i am NOT in a position to just fly my birds and walk out. this work situation is so energy depleting, it sucks everything out of me. the uncertainty of being bought by another company and not knowing where you will land is so frustrating. especially when all they keep saying is business as usual. i want you to know that if you are in the same situation, breathe deeply. the thing is -  i don't want to get another j-o-b. the next move i want to make is working for myself, doing what i want to do, something that makes me not want to go to sleep at night because i can't wait to start the next day and get back to work. i need that.  or maybe we need more companies like this one -  where it can be fun, not so serious all the time.  kisses, xoxo

No comments: