Tuesday, September 28, 2010

all you need is love...

the whole wedding day, i watched the beaming couple and their newlywed bliss and was reminded of the phrase, all you need is love.  the best parts in life are all wrapped up in love.

                     congratulations aprile and michael.


i'm so in love with you
it just keeps getting better
i want to spend the rest of my life
with you by my side
                                                                                           
forever and ever


every little thing that you do
baby, i'm amazed by you
the smell of your skin, the taste of your kiss
the way you whisper in the dark
your hair all around me
baby you surround me
you touch every place in my heart
oh, it feels like the first time, every time
i want to spend the whole night in your eyes........


love sent,


1 comment:

mick said...

that picture of brae and jean is my favorite :)