Friday, January 14, 2011

on my mind...

in no particular order...

this was a crazy week..

1. i made bread twice -  i have three loaves of cinnamon bread in the oven right now and my house smells like a bakery...
2. i cook and bake when i need to forget things...
3. my mom is in the hospital and is actually doing much better but last night i didn't
sleep and i was so, so, afraid.
4. there was a huge snowstorm on wednesday and i loved it.
5. life is so fragile.
6. there is a woman that lived around the corner that walks by my house every day
and she died on tuesday, she was 59.  i am still trying to digest this. tonight her mom called me.
i cried.
7. i took lots of pictures this week -   i guess i take lots of pictures every week.
8.  mic goes back to school on monday. :(
9.  when i listen to sugarland my heart melts.
10. i love hot chocolate.

love sent, xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee, This was the best bread ever, so so delicious, made my early Sunday morning just perfect. You are so sweet and always so good to me. Thank you again, Hugs & Kisses Christine

Oh and my husband wanted to call you last night to thank you for his little gift, I told him to contain himself until he saw you ;)