Thursday, February 18, 2010

make a wish...

thanks everyone for all the birthay wishes. you made me feel pretty important.
love was all around me. you have my heart.
my day was wonderful.

it was in the sunshine when i awoke.
it was in my early morning coffee.
it was in the early morning texts.
it was in the sound of my parents voices.
in was in the tulips on my desk at work.
in was in my inbox.
it was in the traffic free ride to work.
it was on my phone at work.
it was in the call from the airport.
it was in the birthday lunch.
it was in the facebook messages.(love you guys)
it was in the ecards.
it was in the presents.
it was in the flowers from my first born.
it was in the cake.
it was in the hugs.
it was in my mailbox.
it was in the late night visit.

yes, one very lucky, very grateful, birthday girl.
love you all xo

No comments: