Monday, November 12, 2012

delicious weekend...

the weekend was gorgeous.  the sky was saturated autumn blue and the days were warm.  i try to make the most of my weekends.  sometimes we are extra lucky and a weekend  includes some very  special people. sometimes they happen to show up at exactly the right moment.  we enjoyed a special dinner filled with family and friends and shared funny stories of days gone by.  on sunday we clinked mimosas in a toast at brunch and celebrated just being together.   i am intensely grateful to have such a sturdy, fabulous friend to walk this path with.  someone i can share the contents of my heart with, all the joys and disappointments in life.  never judging, truly an amazing being.
 


 








our time is always to short.  every time we are together - which is never enough,  i come away happier.  you bring so much joy to my life.  you are so thoughtful and generous.  every facet of your life amazes me.  i don't know how you do it... 

my eyes are always filled with tears when we have to say goodbye...   xo



love sent,



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my heart is always full when i am with those that share so much of themselves with me. blessed is an understatement. thank you for all that you do, all that you share and all that you bring to my life..xoxo