Wednesday, January 30, 2013

spring..

i know it's still a ways away.  but i can dream.  this morning they predicted warm weather and indeed it is warmer than the below 5 degrees  we had over the weekend.  however, it's soo foggy and dreary,  not at all a friendly day.  some new jcrew spring items came across my inbox.  i am so predictable, maybe to the point of boring but i am already swooning over several items.   they remind me that surely spring is not so far away. 

just love the collar and the stripes.  i love that it is casual yet a little dressy. 
i can wear it roaming around italy no?

                                                   and a girl can never have enough cute jeans....
                       
     


                                                and of course my never ending love for scarfs


and again loved this sweet top.

                          i am putting all of these items on my nice to have  must have for my trip list.
those who know me best know i am not a great plan aheader or a packer so this is progress for me!!!


hope your day is bright and sunny.

love sent, xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boring? Absolutely not.