Tuesday, December 9, 2008

here and there....

So I got my new washing machine yeah !!!! I have already done 8 loads of laundry and much more can be done.

I took M to the doctor for the third time in three weeks it's awful sitting there with all these poor little sick kids hacking and sniffing.....so many viruses going around. I felt like I needed a shower after I got out of there. Everyone is getting hand sanitizer in their stockings. Maybe we should all bathe in hand sanitizer through the rest of the winter... Hopefully M is all set now.

I am making progress on shopping but i still have miles to go...

I keep getting distracted with other things i want to do like this...


so this mix has ginger and molasses in it and is absolutely delicious....maybe I should run out and get a gingersnap latte to go along with this.....

I also added another journal to my etsy shop see it here


I have some of my christmas cards done. We bought our tree but it is not up. The outside decorations are up and the candles are in the windows but I still have lots of things to do inside. I have some of everything done just nothing completed.

bye for now......

No comments: