Wednesday, December 3, 2008

love...

make time for what you love.... seems like there is never enough time. i am always wishing i had more time. there are so many things i want to do like blog, and craft, and shop, cook, visit, plan, write, organize, read, and work gets in my way. oh yes that's right i can't do those other things like shop without a job. i write here to bring me to reality. i need more sleep but it's so hard to go to bed when there are so many other things i want to do. but.. for now i must. I did open my etsy shop tonight yeah !!!! it's called delivering love... there are only 3 items in it but it is a start. so love your children, snuggle your babies, hold your hubby, boyfriend, SO, pets, find the time for love.... it makes the world go around...

I also did a couple of pages in my december journal.... see them here.
thanks for looking...



No comments: