Monday, December 8, 2008

sweet december...


I love this picture it is so peaceful. I needed to take a moment to feel peaceful.
I had a great weekend. Got lots done. Had a couple of fun parties. But all the other stuff still has it's way of starting trouble with me. Like my washing machine decided to croak. Now I know it's old and it's had a long life and it was tired, but it couldn't give me a couple more weeks? I mean January is a perfect time to go look for washing machines - stroll along make a purchase with some thought. But no, the washing machine has to die right now in the middle of the holiday season when there is NO time for this sort of thing. When you have to run out and make a quick purchase - grab the first washing machine you see because you don't have time. I have been without a washing machine since last thursday I know this does not seem like a lengthy amount of time but trust me in my house a day without a washing machine is a very lengthy period of time especially when people are arriving home daily with smelly, hockey, lacrosse and gym clothes .... The washing machine is being delivered tomorrow. Who would have ever thought I would be so excited about a washing machine......

No comments: