Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Santa....

Well... I had my annual cookie swap last night and it was a big success. I had hoped to share lots of pictures. It is really a visual event. The cookie boxes/ containers are so much fun. But,my camera died and it won't come back to life. I tried to talk to it really nicely and it still won't open its eye. Then I tried to put SD card in my old camera but that would not work either. I am hoping santa is listening and knows how much i need that camera. I mean I know santa knows that I carry it around in my bag at all times and harass people with the amount of photos I need/want to take. People most often being harassed are my family. They might be glad I am camera free for a week or so. I think santa will know I am worthy of a new maybe even an upgraded camera. Santa I have been extra good.
well i will show you some pictures of last years cookie swap....




and this morning after yesterdays snowfall just dreamy...

No comments: